Apple
3.9 of 5 3,438 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Mac Genius in NY, NY

Mac Genius (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsEasy workload when things were light. Teamwork and camaraderie are unparalleled. Easy job when fixing machines. Salary was competitive for similar retail fields.

ConsRetail. A_hole customers. Insane customers. Combative customers. Constant shift and changes and management and operating procedures. Inconsistent policies and internal promotions.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnjoy it while it lasts.

A great job for young workers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple

Pros: Beautiful campus, cool products, smart co-workers. It's a fun company to be associated with. Your… Cons: As Apple continues to do better as a company, they also cut back on employee benefits. The employees with lots of stock keep getting richer,… Advice to Senior Management: How about a pension program? Many workers have $millions in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company experience from the consumer perspective, needs more refinement from the employee perspective.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Apple

Pros: Great culture surrounding the brand. A place where honesty is encouraged, and not trying to just sell something to someone… Cons: Didn't like the fact that employees were almost made to feel expendable, regardless of the level of service they brought to the company, and their… Advice to Senior Management: My advice is to don't treat employees like children behind closed doors, and not give them respect… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.