Apple

Good

Current Employee - Financial Analyst
Current Employee - Financial Analyst

I have been working at Apple

Pros

A new hire immediately gets a vacation bank of 80 hours Vacation, 40 Hours of Floating and 80 Hours of Family Health (sick, bereavement etc) without needed to accrue. Every year of service gets you more Vacation days. With 5 years I have 200+ hours of vacation.

Cons

Base Salary is typically less and yearly increase percentages dismal in the US. Work in the busy season is pretty heavy.

Don't kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

Take a closer ook at middle management inefficiencies .

Be nice to employees

4110 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Good first corporate job

Current Employee - Applecare Tech Support
    Current Employee - Applecare Tech Support

I have been working at Apple

Pros

I got this job from University recruiting, it was a 1 year program being full time when school was not in session and part time when school was in session. Overall I love working for Apple.

Cons

, my only complaint is the amount of time I am able to take off and the restrictions around switching shifts. Compensation is fair, takes a certain ability to self-motivated in order to work from home

I love my manager, he is very professional and understanding. It is always pleasant to have a manager who is accessible and easy to talk to.

Life at Apple, Inc - Austin

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple in Austin is a cool place to work if your young and its your first job. The employees are cool to hang out with and have drinks after work. If you are looking to surround yourself with highly educated folks, AppleCare may not be the best fit for you.

Cons

The salary at Apple is Austin for AppleCare is low. If AppleCare (Technical support) paid their support teams better, then I would highly recommend to apply. If you work in the call center, you are highly scrutinized on your daily activities and numbers.

It would be a good idea to reward your employees more often. The internal tools can be difficult to use.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple