Apple

8 out of 10 on NPS

Genius (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Apple

ProsVery good place to work. Great benefits, great co-workers. Most of all especially since Apple products are such a hot commodity their retail and corporate sectors has weathered the economic woes over the last few years. So... I think that explains it!

ConsSince I work in the retail sector it's very demanding and can be very redundant. The products and services pretty much sell themselves. There's no real challenge for me at this company in my position anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not make something harder than it needs to be.

Apple

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I worked at Apple

Pros: Most interesting and challenging work of my career. Technology is ground… Cons: Work load incredible Information sharing in company is not so good Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Firmware development for Apple products

Firmware Engineer III (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros: You get a chance to work with teams where management… Cons: Certain HR benefits are less compared to other companies but other than that I don't see any… Advice to Senior Management: Management makes all the right decisions on a timely manner and always produce products of high quality… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.