Firmware development for Apple products

Current Employee - Firmware Engineer III  in  Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Firmware Engineer III in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

You get a chance to work with teams where management & engineers are very Intelligent and Hard working. Go Apple :)

Cons

Certain HR benefits are less compared to other companies but other than that I don't see any other downsides of working @ apple. This is a great place to work and grow in your career.

Management makes all the right decisions on a timely manner and always produce products of high quality in the market. I think providing more benefits to company employees would be the advise from my side.

Other Reviews for Apple

Retail Management Ruins the Apple Experience for Employees

Former Employee - Specialist  in  Westlake, OH
    Former Employee - Specialist in Westlake, OH

I worked at Apple

Pros

Working with customers and helping them take home Apple products is truly a rewarding experience. The majority of customers are friendly and excited about being in the store and learning about the products, which makes the job a lot of fun. Coworkers are also a major pro, as they are diverse, supportive, friendly, helpful and fun.

Cons

Management is obsessed with service attachment rates. Despite Apple Corporate's belief in providing exceptional service, store managers are willing to sacrifice the customers by promoting aggressive selling techniques and will even punish compassionate specialists. If you want to work in an Apple retail store, be prepared for an intense sales environment where your are constantly pushed and bullied into achieving better sales numbers.

Think of the customers and employees before your numbers, because people are the heart of Apple, not service attachment rates.

Love Apple

Former Employee - Specialist  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Apple

Pros

Company is the greatest ever.

Cons

I wish they gave more hours

give more hours

There are newer employer reviews for Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!