Apple
3.9 of 5 3,100 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to grow

Customer Relations (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple

ProsGood pay, laid back environment and decent benefits. Managers are happy and treat employees with respect. Time off for family emergencies are worked into your sick time and there is actual sick time pay.

ConsSchedules suck, there isn't a lot of flexibility in schedules. Some of the departments use different tools than other departments and it can be frustrating when trying to assist each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on the tools we use, we need to all use the same systems and the policies need to be communicated to everyone at the same time.

Apple is Great, but be ready to work a lot.

WW Supply Demand Planner (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Great people. Challenging and interesting work. Cons: Work life balance. A lot of tops down direction and… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out how to run the business without requiring employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work here

Mac Genius (Former Employee)
West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Apple

Pros: Simply put it's a very relaxed company to work with, while there are also fantastic advancement opportunities. Due to the two divisions,… Cons: If you don't work hard, you are unable to advance. The biggest issue is you have to wait for a new store to open in… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.