There are newer employer reviews for Apple Vacations

Explosive Growth

Current Employee - Management  in  Newtown Square, PA
Current Employee - Management in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at Apple Vacations full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company has been going through explosive growth with all of the recent acquisitions. It has very quickly become a global force in travel. We have seen a lot from the HR Department since ALG brought in a head of HR. A lot of career development, internal job postings.

Cons

Sometimes you are so busy you forget about the work life balance, my understanding is that Newtown Square is the only office where you need to wear a suite and tie. Creative people need to be comfortable and dress the way the want to be productive. Benefits are good not great, very interested to see what the HR team will deliver in benefits during the next open enrollment.

You are moving in the right direction, allow people more flexibility with the dress code. Keep proving growth opportunities.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Apple Vacations (View Most Recent)

Good job, poor management

I worked at Apple Vacations

Pros

Flexible hours, option to work from home or office, travel opportunities, job itself pretty low stress.

Cons

Low pay, incompetent leadership, unqualified co-workers, training can be confusing at best, hard time holding on to quality people, current workers are always "right" even when they are wrong, high-school atmosphere.

Upper management needs to look at their team leads and supervisors and re-evaluate who & how they promote people. Pay more for the expectations set forth & offer more discounted travel options for employees.

Even VPs are leaving

Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say  in  Newtown Square, PA
    Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Newtown Square, PA

I worked at Apple Vacations full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

If you like kissing someone else's behind and always having to look over your shoulder then this is the place for you.

Cons

the other guy was right. IT is a joke and project management is laughable. they paid consultants huge amounts and never got delivery. then they go an pay more IBM and still dont get anything. most of us were fired and our jobs outsourced, despite our years of service. they treat us like numbers, what would you be to them?

stop hiring consultants. build loyalty from within.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple Vacations

Worked for Apple Vacations? Contribute to the Community!