AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

The Candidate is the center of the universe

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people. Care about the candidates and the clients alike. CEO and Founder are very involved in the business and the communities they service. Make things fun with incentives and yearly giveaways.

Cons

Lack of branding outside of the west coast. Be a sponge, there is so much to learn. Lots of web based training, very heavy material to cover. No real training on the resume databases. Low comissions and base.

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. Sometimes you have to step back from the screen, look at your team and say "Good Job", not "Good Job, But you can do better"

236 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Consistently inconsistent

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

At AppleOne, flexibility is a virtue! Within the company, corporate personnel wear many hats and field personnel have many tools to succeed professionally and financially. As an applicant, you can be sure that people will work hard to get you placed.

Cons

Personality differences and territorial-ism are major obstacles for anyone with ideas about moving the company forward. Worries about stability and "not making waves" prevent leaders from creating direction and business strategies for development. Combine all that with a lack of incentives, and you get a bunch of spinning wheels.

Improve the corporate culture by encouraging people to work together. Foster creation of a company the really functions like the idea being sold.

Disappointing.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When I first became unemployed, They were very quick to get me in the office for testing and getting my resume active in their system.

Cons

Have had 3 interviews total set up by them in over a year time period. Most of the people there also work in silo's. I say this because I have applied for many different positions within the company which about 95% of them go into a void and I hear nothing (no feedback, no the company has gone with someone else, nothing). They seem to be very disorganized.

Instead of giving the comp to just one of the reps, look at changing the program for multiple reps at a lower rate by splitting it. Short term might result with some of the reps losing out on higher comp package but long term it will help put more people to work and encourage getting out of silo's the company is currently in and help better fits for the employee's they are servicing.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne