AppleOne
www.appleone.com Glendale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

not a good experience

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor for more than a year

ProsIt is a company that has offices all of the United States. There is a local office not too far from where I work.

ConsThe office I used is in Minnesota and not the office over here. It was such a hassle to fill out the employment information for the work site and then head to the library to fax over the documentation. In addition to that, 2 weeks worth of pay went missing several months ago. I was so upset about that. Another con is that there are no benefits.

Senior Account Executive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AppleOne

Pros: It's a great first job in the recruiting field to… Cons: Should have a better training and mentorship program. More

It's a staffing agency and it's still a tough economy but they got me a job in a couple of weeks so that's not bad.

Temp (Current Employee)
Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They have the time cards set up on the web so you don't have to go… Cons: Haven't found one yet but I did just start with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AppleOne.

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AppleOne CEO Janice Bryant Howroyd. All reviews posted anonymously by AppleOne employees.