AppleOne

www.appleone.com

Account Executive

ProsGood, basic sales experience, and account management. Reasonable bonus/commission structure. At a corporate level, the company does a great deal to make am employee feel he or she is a part of the family.

ConsAll AppleOne offices seem to carry slightly different mentalities depending on the market or region. While corporate really tries to feed your their ideas and approach to being successful, it is not always the same case at a given branch. A person's level of success, as well as the overall experience rely heavily on the culture within a particular branch. This is mainly due to the fact that is really is a small office setting with very few AppleOne Employees. If personalities do not gel, it is easy for a an Account Executive to struggle without much collaboration.

Advice to Senior ManagementDespite truly having many responsibilities, branch managers and regional vps need to really focus on reaching and working with employees to foster growth and success. There is a lot of talk, but not a lot of action when it comes down to it.

OK, but not my style

Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for more than a year

Pros: Encouraging environment, lots of training, good communication Cons: Too much to do and not enough time, felt like training was trying… Advice to Senior Management: The 'sink or swim' business model leads to high turnover More

Account executive -sales, recruiter, account mgr

I have been working at AppleOne

Pros: Challenging, great training, fun, perfect for self starters Cons: Long hours, stressful, slow ramp up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AppleOne.

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!