AppleOne

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Accounting Staff

Former Employee - Various in Glendale, CA
Former Employee - Various in Glendale, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ladies in the Glendale office really work super hard to get you good assignments

Cons

None, they recruiters have always been very helpful.

Work on getting higher end jobs.

216 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Total Waste of My Time

Former Employee - Registered Applicant in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Registered Applicant in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at AppleOne (less than an year)

Pros

-None to speak of at this time.

Cons

-Unprofessional
    -Poor Customer Service
    -No follow-up
    -No follow through

I registered with AppleOne and dealt with Nicole briefly before she resigned, then was transitioned to Normal who never reached out or responded to my email. Driving out to Pleasanton and taking the time to test and meet with someone was an extreme waste of my time. I wasn't even offered a cup of water while being there for over an hour.

Advice to management is to hire real talent or experience recruiters who will take their jobs seriously and truly advocate for registered members. We take the time to sign up because we truly need a job!!

Account Executive

I have been working at AppleOne

Pros

Good, basic sales experience, and account management. Reasonable bonus/commission structure. At a corporate level, the company does a great deal to make am employee feel he or she is a part of the family.

Cons

All AppleOne offices seem to carry slightly different mentalities depending on the market or region. While corporate really tries to feed your their ideas and approach to being successful, it is not always the same case at a given branch. A person's level of success, as well as the overall experience rely heavily on the culture within a particular branch. This is mainly due to the fact that is really is a small office setting with very few AppleOne Employees. If personalities do not gel, it is easy for a an Account Executive to struggle without much collaboration.

Despite truly having many responsibilities, branch managers and regional vps need to really focus on reaching and working with employees to foster growth and success. There is a lot of talk, but not a lot of action when it comes down to it.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne