AppleOne

www.appleone.com

An employment service that is professional and efficient.

Current Employee - Secretary, Receptionist, Clerical, Accounting  in  Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Secretary, Receptionist, Clerical, Accounting in Sacramento, CA

Pros

They work hard to find assignments for their candidates.

Cons

At times there just aren't enough assignments and you end up with some down time.

It's disappointing to see positions on the internet through Monster, ZipRecruiting and such - and when you open them, AppleOne has the position available. Some times for a week. Especially disappointing when you know you are registered with that AppleOne office and haven't heard a word from anyone about the position. AND it's on the internet for a week.

Other reviews for AppleOne

Go through another employment agency if you can

Former Employee - Temporary Employee  in  Bloomington, MN
    Former Employee - Temporary Employee in Bloomington, MN

Pros

I cannot think of any pros.

Cons

Even though I interviewed, scored well on their tests, and updated my availability weekly, the staff did not come through for me at all. Staffing professionals seemed snobby and stuck up. I received emails with more information about positions and sent in application materials, only to be told that my test scores didn't meet the requirements for the positions (why would they send you a job notice that you aren't eligible for?). I once worked a one-day-only inventory assignment, and have never heard from them since. Save yourself the time on this agency and choose a better one.

Accounting Staff

Former Employee - Various  in  Glendale, CA
    Former Employee - Various in Glendale, CA

Pros

Ladies in the Glendale office really work super hard to get you good assignments

Cons

None, they recruiters have always been very helpful.

Work on getting higher end jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne.

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!