AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Lots of jobs for a contractor, but difficult to work with the company's in-house staff.

Former Employee - "Associate"  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - "Associate" in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Frequent job placement (depending on what city you live in). And depending on which staffer is representing you, they will work hard to get you in a job. It can be a great way to get to know a city and be introduced to new job fields.

Cons

1. High rotation in-house often means you get different people representing you suddenly, you may not like each other or they're just invested more in other associates/contractors, & they may not work as hard to get you jobs. 2. They take an enormous cut from your pay (which in turn can cut into your motivation).

Try to keep in-house staff rotation down, and decrease the commission taken for jobs given to contractors. That way, in-house staff competition to "sell" jobs will be less cut-throat; and more people (companies, in-house staff, and contractors) will stick with the company all around.

211 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Accounting Staff

Former Employee - Various  in  Glendale, CA
    Former Employee - Various in Glendale, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Ladies in the Glendale office really work super hard to get you good assignments

Cons

None, they recruiters have always been very helpful.

Work on getting higher end jobs.

Total Waste of My Time

Former Employee - Registered Applicant  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Registered Applicant in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at AppleOne for less than a year

Pros

-None to speak of at this time.

Cons

-Unprofessional
    -Poor Customer Service
    -No follow-up
    -No follow through

I registered with AppleOne and dealt with Nicole briefly before she resigned, then was transitioned to Normal who never reached out or responded to my email. Driving out to Pleasanton and taking the time to test and meet with someone was an extreme waste of my time. I wasn't even offered a cup of water while being there for over an hour.

Advice to management is to hire real talent or experience recruiters who will take their jobs seriously and truly advocate for registered members. We take the time to sign up because we truly need a job!!

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!