AppleOne

www.appleone.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

This company is principle driven and candidate centric. I love working with a company with great values.

Current Employee - Staffing Consultant
Current Employee - Staffing Consultant

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

Fantastic training for employees and a wonderful working environment

Cons

I would like the sourcing time to be faster

Management is fantastic by fully supporting their SA's, SC's and AE's to do their best for clients and candidates. They don't micromanage at all.

251 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

An employment service that is professional and efficient.

Current Contractor - Secretary, Receptionist, Clerical, Accounting in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

They work hard to find assignments for their candidates.

Cons

At times there just aren't enough assignments and you end up with some down time.

It's disappointing to see positions on the internet through Monster, ZipRecruiting and such - and when you open them, AppleOne has the position available. Some times for a week. Especially disappointing when you know you are registered with that AppleOne office and haven't heard a word from anyone about the position. AND it's on the internet for a week.

Never Work for these people. They are mean and lazy.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I worked at AppleOne full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There were absolutely zero pros. This was by far the worst work experience I've ever had. I suppose the only pro is that I no longer work for them.

Cons

I never once had a lunch break or any other kind of break the entire time I worked for them. I was lied to about the position and ended up doing exponentially more work for super low pay. When I complained to AppleOne about my slavery type working conditions, they threatened to take me off the assignment which was essentially firing me because I wanted a meal break during my over 9 hour day. I was a slave. I was disrespected. They were just plain mean to me.

Fire ALL of your "account reps." Also, please train all staff in the ways of proper communication and send them through some type of sensitivity training. The better option with the bad reputation you already have is to just shut down and start over with a fresh philosophy and a staff that treats other humans with a little bit of decency and respect.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne