AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Go through another employment agency if you can

Former Employee - Temporary Employee in Bloomington, MN
Former Employee - Temporary Employee in Bloomington, MN

I worked at AppleOne part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I cannot think of any pros.

Cons

Even though I interviewed, scored well on their tests, and updated my availability weekly, the staff did not come through for me at all. Staffing professionals seemed snobby and stuck up. I received emails with more information about positions and sent in application materials, only to be told that my test scores didn't meet the requirements for the positions (why would they send you a job notice that you aren't eligible for?). I once worked a one-day-only inventory assignment, and have never heard from them since. Save yourself the time on this agency and choose a better one.

228 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Lots of jobs for a contractor, but difficult to work with the company's in-house staff.

Former Employee - "Associate" in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - "Associate" in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Frequent job placement (depending on what city you live in). And depending on which staffer is representing you, they will work hard to get you in a job. It can be a great way to get to know a city and be introduced to new job fields.

Cons

1. High rotation in-house often means you get different people representing you suddenly, you may not like each other or they're just invested more in other associates/contractors, & they may not work as hard to get you jobs. 2. They take an enormous cut from your pay (which in turn can cut into your motivation).

Try to keep in-house staff rotation down, and decrease the commission taken for jobs given to contractors. That way, in-house staff competition to "sell" jobs will be less cut-throat; and more people (companies, in-house staff, and contractors) will stick with the company all around.

Accounting Staff

Former Employee - Various in Glendale, CA
    Former Employee - Various in Glendale, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ladies in the Glendale office really work super hard to get you good assignments

Cons

None, they recruiters have always been very helpful.

Work on getting higher end jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne