AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Never Work for these people. They are mean and lazy.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I worked at AppleOne full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There were absolutely zero pros. This was by far the worst work experience I've ever had. I suppose the only pro is that I no longer work for them.

Cons

I never once had a lunch break or any other kind of break the entire time I worked for them. I was lied to about the position and ended up doing exponentially more work for super low pay. When I complained to AppleOne about my slavery type working conditions, they threatened to take me off the assignment which was essentially firing me because I wanted a meal break during my over 9 hour day. I was a slave. I was disrespected. They were just plain mean to me.

Fire ALL of your "account reps." Also, please train all staff in the ways of proper communication and send them through some type of sensitivity training. The better option with the bad reputation you already have is to just shut down and start over with a fresh philosophy and a staff that treats other humans with a little bit of decency and respect.

218 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Go through another employment agency if you can

Former Employee - Temporary Employee in Bloomington, MN
    Former Employee - Temporary Employee in Bloomington, MN

I worked at AppleOne part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I cannot think of any pros.

Cons

Even though I interviewed, scored well on their tests, and updated my availability weekly, the staff did not come through for me at all. Staffing professionals seemed snobby and stuck up. I received emails with more information about positions and sent in application materials, only to be told that my test scores didn't meet the requirements for the positions (why would they send you a job notice that you aren't eligible for?). I once worked a one-day-only inventory assignment, and have never heard from them since. Save yourself the time on this agency and choose a better one.

Accounting Staff

Former Employee - Various in Glendale, CA
    Former Employee - Various in Glendale, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ladies in the Glendale office really work super hard to get you good assignments

Cons

None, they recruiters have always been very helpful.

Work on getting higher end jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne