AppleOne

www.appleone.com

Bait and Switch

Temp (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsMy account exec is really nice, good location for the office, direct deposit. Found me an assignment quickly in a still crummy economy. Didn't hold it against me that I quit my last job for personal reasons/quality of life concerns.

ConsLower pay than many other agencies. At the last assignment I did for them 2 years ago, I was on average making $1-$2 less/hr than my temporary co-workers thru other agencies. My account exec this time around pulled a bait and switch on me (and it's happened before at another AppleOne office, I think just to get me in the door and ask about my current company)-had initially offered me an assignment that paid $18.90/hr and I ended up being "rejected" for that one (if it even existed in the first place, which I doubt) and accepting an assignment for $14.00/hr that required 2 interviews, 3 separate background checks, 10 year residence history, fingerprinting and a copy of my birth certificate to be provided. Since I've already completed the process, I'm going to go thru with the assignment, but I got tired of being asked for "just one more thing" every few days or so. I should've had my behind in the chair at this assignment weeks ago.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp your account execs get a little bit more organized so that when they're asking for additional info/documentation from their temps, they can get everything at once instead of forcing us unemployed/broke temps to run around town and waste gas and time needlessly. Allow for better accessibility to account execs. It seems like every time I call up wanting to speak with mine, she's on the phone, in an interview or away from the office. I always have to leave messages/emails and wait for a return call.

Well paid temporary position that went from two months to one year

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for more than a year

Pros: You have flexibility in the assignments you choose. Appleone will pay… Cons: Mainly temporary positions. Maybe some temp-to-hire or permanent. … Advice to Senior Management: When assignment starts, call employee to see if the job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This company is principle driven and candidate centric. I love working with a company with great values.

Staffing Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros: Fantastic training for employees and a wonderful working environment Cons: I would like the sourcing time to be faster Advice to Senior Management: Management is fantastic by fully supporting their SA's, SC's and AE's to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AppleOne.

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!