AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Working for Apple One is a very positive experience. Sharpening my customer satisfaction & IT skills significantly.

Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA
Current Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

AppleOne provides our clients with the level of service that they expect from a leader in the employment services industry.

Cons

Temp work pays the bills but looking for a full time employment.

AppleOne provides you with a real assessment of your skill set and makes recommendations of employment opportunities that compliment your skills.

220 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Absolutely awful

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Um. They got me a job

Cons

They lied to me repeatedly. Lies are as follows
    "Pay is $12.00/hour" - Upon getting my first paycheck I realized i was actually getting $11.04/hour. When i called the company they stated that I should be happy I have any job at all and there isn't anything that can be done.
    "The job will be permanent" - this was perhaps a misunderstanding as there is a CHANCE to be permanent, after training and after 90 days on the floor. Upon speaking with the company to clear this up they once again said I should be glad to have any job I can get and not to complain.
    "I will keep in contact with you" - I have had to initiate every contact, often reaching out 3-4 times prior to being able to actually speak with someone. They state they regularly send a representative to my work assignment, however it has been over 3 months since the last time anyone was seen in the building.

Read the information above, work on communication.

Prospective Candidates and Employees alike are treated like cattle

Former Employee - Office Coordinator
    Former Employee - Office Coordinator

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Pretty office, pretty building, close to where I lived at the time

Cons

I was the office coordinator for 1 month a few summers ago. I was the fifth girl they had hired for that position in less than a year, and the girl who was hire after I left was also let go. We all had to assume that they wanted us in and out before we could be eligible for benefits. After all, they do have an endless supply of people coming to them desperate for work.

Training was not at the branch and things weren't organized at all when I started. There was a backlog that went back 10 months of applicants whose information had NEVER been scanned into the system! No wonder none of those applicants had received any calls about work.

Be upfront from the beginning, please. If I had known I would only be working a month, I would have been fine with that. It was just a shady way of doing things.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne