There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Working for Apple One is a very positive experience. Sharpening my customer satisfaction & IT skills significantly.

Current Contractor - Help Desk Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA
Current Contractor - Help Desk Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

AppleOne provides our clients with the level of service that they expect from a leader in the employment services industry.

Cons

Temp work pays the bills but looking for a full time employment.

Advice to Management

AppleOne provides you with a real assessment of your skill set and makes recommendations of employment opportunities that compliment your skills.

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

Prospective Candidates and Employees alike are treated like cattle

Former Contractor - Office Coordinator
    Former Contractor - Office Coordinator

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Pretty office, pretty building, close to where I lived at the time

Cons

I was the office coordinator for 1 month a few summers ago. I was the fifth girl they had hired for that position in less than a year, and the girl who was hire after I left was also let go. We all had to assume that they wanted us in and out before we could be eligible for benefits. After all, they do have an endless supply of people coming to them desperate for work. Training was not at the branch and things weren't organized at all when I started. There was a backlog that went back 10 months of applicants whose information had NEVER been scanned into the system! No wonder none of those applicants had received any calls about work.

Advice to Management

Be upfront from the beginning, please. If I had known I would only be working a month, I would have been fine with that. It was just a shady way of doing things.

Candidate Interviewing with Apple One

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have good jobs posted!

Cons

10/10 times you may apply, your resume will be considered against the requirements in no more than 3 seconds. What was more surprising to me, is when I went to Apple one in Newport Beach to discuss about my resume and found out that you had to pass a test on how careful you should be at work, how many times you should take the break, how straight to seat in the chair to avoid pain..They were very serious about this..I didn't pay attention to the presentation and failed but left their office from such stupidity. Never again have I applied for this company. I don't see how friendly they can be testing people on how to walk in a wet floor!!!! Or is just for Newport Beach office only. I wish I could have had a camera with me at the time and record it!

Advice to Management

Awful