AppleOne

www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

AppleOne is a great company to work for and build a career

I worked at AppleOne full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I worked for AppleOne for almost 10-years and recently relocated and took an offer from another company. AppleOne has a supportive environment that pushes people toward success. You have to be a self-driven person, as this is a sales environment, so people who want to show up and get all the recognition handed to them will never succeed.

Cons

I would say that this biggest challenge is being self-driven. The company offers tons of training and support, but does not coddle its' people and will let you go in the early stages if you are not performing.

Although this company is one of the better places to work, I would just say that Senior and Executive Management needs to be more aware that some of the top performers in the company will cut corners and do not run their "desks" with integrity. This creates hostility in the ranks and causes distractions from the day to day business. AppleOne has lost a lot of great employees due to this fact.

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experiences with AppleOne on Glassdoor.com. We appreciate all kinds of feedback and I will make sure to forward your comments to management. Good luck with your new ... More

247 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Completely underwhelmed

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Can't really think of any

Cons

Closest office is 60+ miles away. I had to drive there to test for an assignment that was local to me. I was given an assignment that was supposed to last 6 - 18 months. After 6 weeks, we walked into the assignment location and were told there was nothing left for us to do, and that we were out of a job. I NEVER heard from the AppleOne office, never received any kind of assistance in securing another position, nothing. Not even a "we're sorry." I was contacted long after I'd gotten another position on my own and offered another assignment at the same place with the same terms. I told the recruiter I was interested, and never heard another word about it.

Hire some recruiters that have a clue and actually give a crap about your contractors. Set realistic expectations of assignment duration, and for the love of God, pay your people.

It is hard to make a statement at this current juncture ....

Current Employee - Senior Administrative Assistant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Administrative Assistant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Eager and willing to assist in finding a position.

Cons

Unreliable to respond to emails, voice messages, etc.

Be on top of your candidates and care more about them or else they will go to another staffing firm,

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne