AppleOne

www.appleone.com

They Never Gave Up on Me!!!

Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist  in  Summerville, SC
Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist in Summerville, SC

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

Working with Rachelle Hobus and Michelle Cooper is definitely a Pro! They are determined and never give up on you. I had my share of interviews with companies they set up for me, and although some hired other candidates I was treated with care and still called for other opportunities almost once a week, All in all, they will continue to find jobs until you are hired. I am proud to say I finally have a contract with one of the top companies in my area, If you are looking for a career AppleOne is the agency that will find it for you!!!

Cons

My only con is that I had to compete with so many other great people on my quest. Which is a testament and pro for AppleOne that they obviously choose great people for this competitive market...

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Charleston office on Glassdoor.com. Good luck with your new position and please keep us in mind for your future career moves!

Other Reviews for AppleOne

administration, receptionist, customer service,data entry

Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist  in  Boulder, CO
    Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist in Boulder, CO

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

to work at different companies

Cons

waiting for a temp to permanent job

they do a great job

AppleOne is a great company to work for and build a career

I worked at AppleOne full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I worked for AppleOne for almost 10-years and recently relocated and took an offer from another company. AppleOne has a supportive environment that pushes people toward success. You have to be a self-driven person, as this is a sales environment, so people who want to show up and get all the recognition handed to them will never succeed.

Cons

I would say that this biggest challenge is being self-driven. The company offers tons of training and support, but does not coddle its' people and will let you go in the early stages if you are not performing.

Although this company is one of the better places to work, I would just say that Senior and Executive Management needs to be more aware that some of the top performers in the company will cut corners and do not run their "desks" with integrity. This creates hostility in the ranks and causes distractions from the day to day business. AppleOne has lost a lot of great employees due to this fact.

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experiences with AppleOne on Glassdoor.com. We appreciate all kinds of feedback and I will make sure to forward your comments to management. Good luck with your new ... More

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne.

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!