AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

They Never Gave Up on Me!!!

Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist  in  Summerville, SC
Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist in Summerville, SC

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

Working with Rachelle Hobus and Michelle Cooper is definitely a Pro! They are determined and never give up on you. I had my share of interviews with companies they set up for me, and although some hired other candidates I was treated with care and still called for other opportunities almost once a week, All in all, they will continue to find jobs until you are hired. I am proud to say I finally have a contract with one of the top companies in my area, If you are looking for a career AppleOne is the agency that will find it for you!!!

Cons

My only con is that I had to compete with so many other great people on my quest. Which is a testament and pro for AppleOne that they obviously choose great people for this competitive market...

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Charleston office on Glassdoor.com. Good luck with your new position and please keep us in mind for your future career moves!

207 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Be Appletized...

Current Employee - Appleone  in  Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Appleone in Temecula, CA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for more than a year

Pros

No college education or related work experience is needed.
    Great employees.

Cons

Outdated technology, processes and poor management.
    Management thrives on giving the under-educated, unskilled population a chance to make $50K; while this doesn't seem like a con, education is not valued and new ideas/creativity is not welcomed.
    Poor management.
    They claim to be the voice and advocate of the unemployed but they are more driven towards helping the ppl they like the most regardless of skill set.

Branch managers gossiped unprofessionally about the Howroyd Family and local employers. These branch professionals often bragged about being able to "ruin" someone professionally. This is diametrically opposite the core values that are taught in the onboarding process. The company will not become a billion dollar company until they update technology, demonstrate exemplary customer service by calling ppl back and remaining actively in contact (instead of hosting workshops and encouraging them to post great reviews on Yelp in order to move negative reviews down). Develop a social media plan. Social media is the future and AppleOne is severely behind in this respect.

Don't believe the hype!!!! It's like joining a colt!

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Truly loved the people I worked with. Great place to begin your career if you are able and willing to soak up all of the training. Friendly system to work in and easy to use.

Cons

The culture is miserable, they talk up the owner and the regional VP's like they are god. They will get all they can out of you and then force you to quit... You work insane hours to produce revenue and have close to no payout. They have no self respect for any of their employees and can never be trusted.

Practice what you preach! Quit acting like you are a good christian when you have the mouth of gab and respect nobody.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!