There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Best temp agency I've ever worked with!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Oceanport, NJ
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Oceanport, NJ

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with AppleOne both on Wall Street and in the Asbury Park/Shore area of NJ. Both offices had very proactive reps, had no payroll problems and, when I worked on Wall Street in 2010 during a series of extreme snow storms, kept me informed as to whether I should report to work. In NJ, my rep checks in monthly with me as to how things are going. They have placed me in my current temp-to-perm assignment and in another long-term assignment that ended two months before my current assignment, which, given the economy around here after Sandy, is pretty amazing.

Cons

Can be slow to replace temps with poor job performance, attendance, or skill sets.

Advice to Management

When both your other employees on assignment at a job and the customer complain about the poor work habits or productivity, remove them from the job rather than giving them a pep talk.

AppleOne Response

Apr 17, 2014 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us on Glassdoor. We appreciate the feedback and advice, and are glad that our service exceeded your expectations. Please keep us in mind for ... More

Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne

1. Good company to work for!

Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in San Diego, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They found me good paying jobs quickly.

Cons

I wasn't in a position to be offered any permanent positions.

A Lack Of Care

Current Contractor - Contract Employee in Orange, CA
    Current Contractor - Contract Employee in Orange, CA

I have been working at AppleOne as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

If, and only if, you keep after them, they can usually find some work not matter how below your actual skill level.

Cons

Complete and total lack of caring. Are you working in the system? OK, ignore. Do you request reassignment? Make appropriate noises and ignore. Hey, the contract employee is still bringing in money for the company, even if the job isn't ideal and isn't making enough to pay the bills! Once you're in, there is no further interest in your goals, abilities, or needs. And they work autonomously -- declare they know nothing about what is available in the company system, but then recruiters in other offices are hesitant to consider a contract employee "working" out of another office.

Advice to Management

Take a very long look at what the lazy approach your "top" recruiters are taking. This company could be making a lot more money off of my talents if there were less lip service and more active pursuit of getting employees already into the system into a better contract or temp position when they are available.