AppleOne

Internal Recruiters beware

Former Employee - Account Executive
Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at AppleOne full-time

Pros

This company is good if you get a location that can put aside the BS and actually perform. If you focus and sell sell sell, the reward $$$ will be good. Orlando office is great, other FL locations beware.

Cons

Inflexible schedule, sales focused (even if hired in "recruitment" focused position), too many politics, unintelligent leadership. Terrible vacation policy.

228 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Was a good experience..

I have been working at AppleOne

Pros

Great job placement and reasonable pay.

Cons

I was let go without notice that the job was ending.

They Never Gave Up on Me!!!

Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist in Summerville, SC
    Current Employee - Administration/Receptionist in Summerville, SC

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

Working with Rachelle Hobus and Michelle Cooper is definitely a Pro! They are determined and never give up on you. I had my share of interviews with companies they set up for me, and although some hired other candidates I was treated with care and still called for other opportunities almost once a week, All in all, they will continue to find jobs until you are hired. I am proud to say I finally have a contract with one of the top companies in my area, If you are looking for a career AppleOne is the agency that will find it for you!!!

Cons

My only con is that I had to compete with so many other great people on my quest. Which is a testament and pro for AppleOne that they obviously choose great people for this competitive market...

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Charleston office on Glassdoor.com. Good luck with your new position and please keep us in mind for your future career moves!

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne