There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

A family business where you can find a place to grow.

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

It is a large organization with deep resources while remaining very entrepreneurial in spirit. There aren't a lot of levels of approval or hierarchy and good ideas and effort are appreciated. It is family run, and management really does care deeply about its employees. If you are on the sales side growth is there for the taking and the company provides fantastic training and development resources

Cons

The flat hierarchy and long corporate tenure means that in non-sales roles there aren't as many levels to be promoted into. The company still supports growth, but it's a little less defined than it is on the sales side, and you'll want to take a more active role in directing your career path.

Continue working to hire great people who will be able to grow into your future superstars.

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014Marketing Manager

We're glad you enjoy working at AppleOne and thank you for taking the time to post a review on Glassdoor.

reviews filtered by

Best temp agency I've ever worked with!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Oceanport, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Oceanport, NJ

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with AppleOne both on Wall Street and in the Asbury Park/Shore area of NJ. Both offices had very proactive reps, had no payroll problems and, when I worked on Wall Street in 2010 during a series of extreme snow storms, kept me informed as to whether I should report to work. In NJ, my rep checks in monthly with me as to how things are going. They have placed me in my current temp-to-perm assignment and in another long-term assignment that ended two months before my current assignment, which, given the economy around here after Sandy, is pretty amazing.

Cons

Can be slow to replace temps with poor job performance, attendance, or skill sets.

When both your other employees on assignment at a job and the customer complain about the poor work habits or productivity, remove them from the job rather than giving them a pep talk.

AppleOne Response

Apr 17, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us on Glassdoor.

We appreciate the feedback and advice, and are glad that our service exceeded your expectations.

Please keep us in mind for
    ... More

Company is going downhill!

Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AppleOne full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Some of the folks that work there are great people....

Cons

The company does not value it's employees, especially the long standing employees that built the comapny. Management is pushing down unrealistic goals for the employees to achieve therefore company discontent is on the rise. Recent new management changes has brought in individuals that talk the talk but do not walk the walk.

Get rid of key individuals in Marketing/Training and begin again to go back to the basics that Bernie, the owner, practices.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne