AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

A family business where you can find a place to grow.

I have been working at AppleOne full-time

Pros

It is a large organization with deep resources while remaining very entrepreneurial in spirit. There aren't a lot of levels of approval or hierarchy and good ideas and effort are appreciated. It is family run, and management really does care deeply about its employees. If you are on the sales side growth is there for the taking and the company provides fantastic training and development resources

Cons

The flat hierarchy and long corporate tenure means that in non-sales roles there aren't as many levels to be promoted into. The company still supports growth, but it's a little less defined than it is on the sales side, and you'll want to take a more active role in directing your career path.

Continue working to hire great people who will be able to grow into your future superstars.

AppleOne Response

May 5, 2014Marketing Manager

We're glad you enjoy working at AppleOne and thank you for taking the time to post a review on Glassdoor.

216 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Best temp agency I've ever worked with!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Oceanport, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Oceanport, NJ

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked with AppleOne both on Wall Street and in the Asbury Park/Shore area of NJ. Both offices had very proactive reps, had no payroll problems and, when I worked on Wall Street in 2010 during a series of extreme snow storms, kept me informed as to whether I should report to work. In NJ, my rep checks in monthly with me as to how things are going. They have placed me in my current temp-to-perm assignment and in another long-term assignment that ended two months before my current assignment, which, given the economy around here after Sandy, is pretty amazing.

Cons

Can be slow to replace temps with poor job performance, attendance, or skill sets.

When both your other employees on assignment at a job and the customer complain about the poor work habits or productivity, remove them from the job rather than giving them a pep talk.

AppleOne Response

Apr 17, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us on Glassdoor.

We appreciate the feedback and advice, and are glad that our service exceeded your expectations.

Please keep us in mind for
    ... More

Good company to work for!

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Diego, CA

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They found me good paying jobs quickly.

Cons

I wasn't in a position to be offered any permanent positions.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne