There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Excellent, supportive team with an amazing go to person in my recruiter.

Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA
Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Jennifer Peck is my awesome go to person, despite being very busy she always gets back to me, and she found me my first assignment not a day after signing up with her.
Every assignment give me more "tools" for my professional "tool belt" to make me a better candidate for the next company I go for.

Cons

it is a temp service so the work is not consistent, but that usually means more flexibility too, which can be helpful.

Advice to Management

Need more ways to "sing" the praises and positive comments on the personnel who really make a difference.

reviews filtered by

Lackluster at finding jobs.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS

I worked at AppleOne full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Staff is young and dress professional.

Cons

I have been working with Appleone since the 2013. The local agency never has openings. When they do and it's higher paying. The office makes every excuse not to put you in that position (even if you qualify). As if they're waiting for a certain type of person to place in that position (friend, family member, man/woman, black/white). Never was advised that the person I was working with was no longer there.

Advice to Management

Look at your recruiting team and see if they are looking out for the best interest of the company.

Great metrics and staffing tools, but poor employee morale and questionable values.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great schedule, very nice office setting, and I was given plenty of resources to succeed in my position. Above average commission program. I was lucky to have an excellent manager as well.

Cons

Very metric driven, high turnover, and a sometimes vicious and paranoid culture. Account executives get overly protective of candidates instead of focusing on finding people work. It is not uncommon for co-workers and partner branches to not get along. Low base salary and the benefits are expensive considering the size and scope of the company. Management above the branch level was nearly invisible.

Advice to Management

Upper management could spend more time showing concern for the work environment instead of just sales. Sales is king at AppleOne.