AppleOne

www.appleone.com

Excellent place to make a difference for others. I enjoy helping and find the challenge fulfilling.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Glendale, CA

Pros

Nearly everything we do has the eventual result of aiding many people in gaining employment.

Cons

The building we are currently in hasn't aged well. Constant little problems, but those fortunately don't have a significant effect on work....just funny to discuss with coworkers.

Don't forget about corporate employees. The associates in the field can earn commission and qualify for company events. The other 10% of us only get to hear about all the fun they have!

Other reviews for AppleOne

They quickly found a position for me.

Pros

They were very quick and efficient at finding a temp position for me.

Cons

Fairly high turnover which lead to confusion for the temps and lost paperwork.

Excellent, supportive team with an amazing go to person in my recruiter.

Current Employee - Billing Coordinator  in  Tukwila, WA
    Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA

Pros

Jennifer Peck is my awesome go to person, despite being very busy she always gets back to me, and she found me my first assignment not a day after signing up with her.
    Every assignment give me more "tools" for my professional "tool belt" to make me a better candidate for the next company I go for.

Cons

it is a temp service so the work is not consistent, but that usually means more flexibility too, which can be helpful.

Need more ways to "sing" the praises and positive comments on the personnel who really make a difference.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne.

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!