AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Excellent place to make a difference for others. I enjoy helping and find the challenge fulfilling.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Glendale, CA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nearly everything we do has the eventual result of aiding many people in gaining employment.

Cons

The building we are currently in hasn't aged well. Constant little problems, but those fortunately don't have a significant effect on work....just funny to discuss with coworkers.

Don't forget about corporate employees. The associates in the field can earn commission and qualify for company events. The other 10% of us only get to hear about all the fun they have!

205 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Excellent, supportive team with an amazing go to person in my recruiter.

Current Employee - Billing Coordinator  in  Tukwila, WA
    Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jennifer Peck is my awesome go to person, despite being very busy she always gets back to me, and she found me my first assignment not a day after signing up with her.
    Every assignment give me more "tools" for my professional "tool belt" to make me a better candidate for the next company I go for.

Cons

it is a temp service so the work is not consistent, but that usually means more flexibility too, which can be helpful.

Need more ways to "sing" the praises and positive comments on the personnel who really make a difference.

Company is going downhill!

Former Employee - Sales  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AppleOne full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Some of the folks that work there are great people....

Cons

The company does not value it's employees, especially the long standing employees that built the comapny. Management is pushing down unrealistic goals for the employees to achieve therefore company discontent is on the rise. Recent new management changes has brought in individuals that talk the talk but do not walk the walk.

Get rid of key individuals in Marketing/Training and begin again to go back to the basics that Bernie, the owner, practices.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!