AppleOne

www.appleone.com
  www.appleone.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Excellent place to make a difference for others. I enjoy helping and find the challenge fulfilling.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Glendale, CA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Nearly everything we do has the eventual result of aiding many people in gaining employment.

Cons

The building we are currently in hasn't aged well. Constant little problems, but those fortunately don't have a significant effect on work....just funny to discuss with coworkers.

Don't forget about corporate employees. The associates in the field can earn commission and qualify for company events. The other 10% of us only get to hear about all the fun they have!

228 Other Employee Reviews for AppleOne (View Most Recent)

Excellent, supportive team with an amazing go to person in my recruiter.

Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA
    Current Employee - Billing Coordinator in Tukwila, WA

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Jennifer Peck is my awesome go to person, despite being very busy she always gets back to me, and she found me my first assignment not a day after signing up with her.
    Every assignment give me more "tools" for my professional "tool belt" to make me a better candidate for the next company I go for.

Cons

it is a temp service so the work is not consistent, but that usually means more flexibility too, which can be helpful.

Need more ways to "sing" the praises and positive comments on the personnel who really make a difference.

Lackluster at finding jobs.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS

I worked at AppleOne full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Staff is young and dress professional.

Cons

I have been working with Appleone since the 2013. The local agency never has openings. When they do and it's higher paying. The office makes every excuse not to put you in that position (even if you qualify). As if they're waiting for a certain type of person to place in that position (friend, family member, man/woman, black/white). Never was advised that the person I was working with was no longer there.

Look at your recruiting team and see if they are looking out for the best interest of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne