AppleOne

www.appleone.com

A Great Company to work for!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Owners are forward thinkers. Leadership from top down is honest and ethical. Stable company in business for over 50 years.

Cons

Finding top sales in area.

Wish would receive yearly raises if office is profiting.

Other Reviews for AppleOne

Absolutely the BEST staffing service to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I have been working at AppleOne full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

AppleOne offers an amazing opportunity for career/financial growth with our promote from within culture and uncapped commission plans. Best of both worlds as a family owned business without a lot of "red tape" to make a decision and a strong, financially sound corporate support structure. Innovative programs such as 5 year guarantee help both our clients & candidates.

Cons

Any challenges I have come from the staffing industry in general, not AppleOne.

Corporate to field communications could always be improved.

An all around refreshing experience, especially after when compared to other area recruiters.

I have been working at AppleOne

Pros

Highly professional company and employees. Excellent follow up and follow through. They consistently do what they said they will do, always keeping me in the know.
    I especially appreciate their regular "mass emails", which is a broadcast of available jobs to peruse.

Cons

The only deficiency I came across in my dealings with AppleOne is their Online Application. The entry field perimeters don't always accommodate the questions posed, and some of the areas time-out long before one has enough time to insert the info/data requested.

This company proves that you don't need to be all pomp and circumstance to effectively perform and excel in business. AppleOne sets itself apart from the sea of quota-driven recruiters, expressly because they are truly more professional, pro-active and effective than any other recruiter I've worked with to date.

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne.

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!