There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Michelle and the rest of the Charleston TEAM worked really hard to FIND Me a position that I mesh well with.

Current Employee - Retention Coordinator in Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Retention Coordinator in Charleston, SC

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was reluctant about coming to this agency, but recruiting team did a great job of listening to me and my skill set. After being harassed and mistreated at my previous job, I came to AppleOne looking for other options for employment. I wanted to work where my excellent work ethics and extensive background could be utilized to the absolute fullest. Michelle nailed it in the first try getting me linked with my current position and I couldn't be anymore happier. She gave me a new outlook on the work world.

Cons

The perks to this placement is knowing that in 90 days I will be a permanent employee of a well known international company.

I think management should have surveys put in applicant files so they can be completed and mailed to supervisors, to get a better understanding of how this agency works well with its supporting communities.

reviews filtered by

Appleone is one of the Best Staffing Agencies I have ever worked for!!

Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Schiller Park, IL
    Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Schiller Park, IL

I worked at AppleOne as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I really appreciate the efficiency and quick turn around time they provide to their employees, along with professionalism. Good upbeat people!!

Cons

One of my challenges was the commute on public transportation to assignments. But that was up to me to advise them of where I could commute, and soon they provided me with assignments that I could get to easily.

Keep up the good work and personal touch you have with your employees. They feel that you really care when you come to an assignment just to meet them and see if their happy and comfortable at their assignment.

AppleOne Response

Jun 27, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a Glassdoor review for us. We're glad you enjoyed our personal touch and efficiency!

Area manager

I have been working at AppleOne (more than 5 years)

Pros

A family company that has a goal and a heart. Zero debit, privately held means a stable future. Average tenure is 20 years!! I love the past and the future of this organization

Cons

There is no cons. You have the freedom and support to be successful

There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne