There are newer employer reviews for AppleOne

Michelle and the rest of the Charleston TEAM worked really hard to FIND Me a position that I mesh well with.

Current Employee - Retention Coordinator in Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Retention Coordinator in Charleston, SC

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was reluctant about coming to this agency, but recruiting team did a great job of listening to me and my skill set. After being harassed and mistreated at my previous job, I came to AppleOne looking for other options for employment. I wanted to work where my excellent work ethics and extensive background could be utilized to the absolute fullest. Michelle nailed it in the first try getting me linked with my current position and I couldn't be anymore happier. She gave me a new outlook on the work world.

Cons

The perks to this placement is knowing that in 90 days I will be a permanent employee of a well known international company.

Advice to Management

I think management should have surveys put in applicant files so they can be completed and mailed to supervisors, to get a better understanding of how this agency works well with its supporting communities.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Area manager

I have been working at AppleOne (More than 5 years)

Pros

A family company that has a goal and a heart. Zero debit, privately held means a stable future. Average tenure is 20 years!! I love the past and the future of this organization

Cons

There is no cons. You have the freedom and support to be successful

2. The best company to work for!

Current Employee - Operations Associate in Cordova, TN
    Current Employee - Operations Associate in Cordova, TN

I have been working at AppleOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

AppleOne offers to help any candidate, whether it be finding a position or, if it is a candidate with a background we don't specialize in, finding a resource that could help them move forward with their career search. I love working for this company because they guarantee great opportunities for professional growth and offer full support of promoting.

Cons

Unfortunately, we can't place everyone and there aren't enough hours in the day to talk to all of the candidates.

Advice to Management

Perhaps, we could try to offer more marketing material for candidates and not just clients.