Applebee's
www.applebees.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Overall, my experience has been good.

Restaurant Manager (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

I have been working at Applebee's

ProsWith all the locations in the Richmond area there is greater opportunity for relocation and advancement. The medical/benefits package offered is better than most corporate restaurants in this area.

ConsAs a manager; long hours with no compensation for time exceeding fifty hours / week, the hourly labor budget is so low you end up doing all the work yourself, the bonus program is designed to only be hit by stores in high volume areas.

A flexible job for College students

Server (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Applebee's

Pros: quick cash, nice people, teaches you great life lessons Cons: If you are closing you will be there until at… More

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Server (Former Employee)
Tallahassee, FL

I worked at Applebee's

Pros: Great company to work for and easy menu to learn. Cons: Managers are not the best. My GM was great and took my interests after I… Advice to Senior Management: Pick people for promotion who are actually good about their job and care!… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Applebee's.

Worked for Applebee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applebee's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Applebee's CEO Julia Stewart. All reviews posted anonymously by Applebee's employees.