Applebee's
www.applebees.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Good money for part time college kid!

Hostess (Current Employee)
Lynnwood, WA

ProsGood money because you get checks every 2 weeks and about a $100 in cash a week for tips. If you like working on your feet and meeting new people this job will be great for you! Also you don't need experience to work here, just adequate hours and a good score on a personality test. Start as an inexperienced host and leave as an experienced server! Great way to get into the restaurant business! I only work weekends (fri-sun) during school and still get 20-25 hours. Its also easy to increase hours as well.

ConsIts hard to get weekends off since that's when its most busy. Also the servers get grumpy if you sit them too many tables. Double shifts are exhausting since they make you work two 5-6 hour shifts in one day with a break between...

Overall Satisfied, but could be better

Food Server (Current Employee)
    San Dimas, CA

I have been working at Applebee's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to make quick cash and work with good… Cons: inability for management to effectively review and rate employees. Dis-unification… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dishwashing sucks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Applebee's

Pros: The only pro I can think of is free food.… Cons: Everything. I would never work at another Applebees again No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Applebee's.

Worked for Applebee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applebee's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Applebee's CEO Julia Stewart. All reviews posted anonymously by Applebee's employees.