Applebee's

Good place to work.

Server (Former Employee)
Blaine, MN

I worked at Applebee's

ProsIt was a fun high energy place to work. They trained the employees very well. Gave you the right equipment to get your job done. They appreciate their employees.

ConsThey expected you to do too much selling at every table. I liked selling the menu but it was too much asking every table to donate to charity. Especially when they were regular customers who came in 3 times a week. It got to be embarrassing.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be all about making the bottom line when it takes your attention away from the customer. Service goes down hill.

Ever see the movie "Waiting"?

Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Applebee's

Pros: You can get health insurance great regular customers co workers are laid back… Cons: feels like yoiur always being watched by "Big Brother"(District Managers) sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: the rose group should treat managers better Show staff they are appreciated… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Bartender at Applebees

Bartender (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at Applebee's

Pros: Working as a bartender at Applebees was overall a decent… Cons: Just know that us bartenders do not make outstanding money… Advice to Senior Management: Pay us bartenders more money doesn't hurt and make sure that all… More

There are newer reviews on Applebee's.

Worked for Applebee's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applebee's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Applebee's CEO Julia Stewart. All reviews posted anonymously by Applebee's employees.