Appleby Systems
applebysystems.com York, PA 50 to 149 Employees

Hard work and persistence pays off at Appleby !

I have been working at Appleby Systems for more than 10 years

ProsI have been with Appleby Systems for 12 years. I started as a sales representative at the York Branch and had great success right out of the box. This was recognized and within the first year I was asked to become the Corporate Sales Trainer which I did. I was then moved to our West Chester office as interim GM. After that I was the National Sales Trainer and traveled throughout the country teaching people to sell windows. Five years ago I was placed as the General Manager of our York branch where we maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. I have truly enjoyed every challenge that has been placed before me. Important to note, I did not have to ask for any of these positions. I was asked to do these things as a result of my hard work and persistence. Through all of this hard work however, I have never missed a high school play or a marching band performance with my squad of children and my wife has enjoyed the many exotic trips that we would not have gone on had it not been for the family at Appleby.

ConsIf you want to be paid for punching a clock in and out, Appleby doesn't do that. Your earnings will be a direct reflection of your abilities and hard work. You get paid for what you do.

Advice to Senior ManagementVP would be good.

I have worked at Appleby for almost 20 years, great company to work for.

Senior Marketing Caller (Current Employee)
York, PA

I have been working at Appleby Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Family run business and they make you feel like your part of the company, Employees are treated with respect.… Cons: No cons ,but must be willing to put in the… Advice to Senior Management: No advice to Management it seems to be running smoothly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best company Ever

Sales (Current Employee)
York, PA

I have been working at Appleby Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You can make as much as you earn. Why would anyone ever want to work an hourly job that gives you a… Cons: NO CONS AT ALL. The only people that would see a con is the person that can not do the job. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Appleby Systems.

Worked for Appleby Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Appleby Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Appleby Systems CEO John Kailian. All reviews posted anonymously by Appleby Systems employees.