Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

www.applied.com
  www.applied.com
There are newer employer reviews for Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

Excellent

Former Employee - CSSR  in  Miami, FL
Former Employee - CSSR in Miami, FL

I worked at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits after only one month of service, great compensation if they have to let you go for reasons like Branch closing. Excellent computer sales system, Management are very friendly oriented people and I rate them better than the number one company in the same field of business (MI)

Cons

As per my own experience if they have to close a branch the will give you a very good benefit package but no offers for relocation........ Other than that I have no other issues.

Keep good Employees and get rid of the bad ones when closing facilities (Branch)

24 Other Employee Reviews for Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) (View Most Recent)

Good for building experience and knowledge base, but not for advancing in career.

Former Employee - CSSR
    Former Employee - CSSR

I worked at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Learning new products, good relationship with coworkers and customers. Many opportunities for training.

Cons

Initiative and knowledge is not valued. People are protected simply becuase fo seniority. I knew more about the products in 5 years than a 20 year veteran (and there were and still are constant complaints about him) but when times got tough they reduced my hours and kept him.

Keep good employees and quit showing loyalties to those who are detrimental to your business! General managers and SCM's need to have ability to choose who they can keep when the economy dictates that they must lay someone off.

Solid company with room for advancement.

I worked at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

Pros

Excellent training programs and fringe benefits

Cons

Branch managers not always qualified to be in their positions.

Upper management sold spend more time in branch locations.

Worked for Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)? Contribute to the Community!