Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

www.applied.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

Excellent

Former Employee - CSSR in Miami, FL
Former Employee - CSSR in Miami, FL

I worked at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits after only one month of service, great compensation if they have to let you go for reasons like Branch closing. Excellent computer sales system, Management are very friendly oriented people and I rate them better than the number one company in the same field of business (MI)

Cons

As per my own experience if they have to close a branch the will give you a very good benefit package but no offers for relocation........ Other than that I have no other issues.

Advice to Management

Keep good Employees and get rid of the bad ones when closing facilities (Branch)

Other Employee Reviews for Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

1. Very good, gained knowledge and experience at Applied Industrial Technologies

Former Employee - Administrative in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Administrative in Memphis, TN

Pros

The best reasons to work at Applied industrial Technologies are definitely the people, the care and concerns for others, the flexibility with work and personal, good environment, such nice people to interact and work with.

Cons

Due to the location of where I was employed, there was not much room for advancement but transferring to another location with Applied Industrial Technologies was an option

Advice to Management

The management at Applied Industrial Technologies should provide more room for advancement and promote within the company when possible and a bit more communication would have helped

Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) Response

Mar 6, 2015 – COO

This is for the wrong company. AIT, Inc is Advanced Internet Technologies, Inc. in Fayetteville, NC. This account is not for Applied Industrial Technologies in Memphis, TN.

Good for building experience and knowledge base, but not for advancing in career.

Former Employee - CSSR
    Former Employee - CSSR

I worked at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Learning new products, good relationship with coworkers and customers. Many opportunities for training.

Cons

Initiative and knowledge is not valued. People are protected simply becuase fo seniority. I knew more about the products in 5 years than a 20 year veteran (and there were and still are constant complaints about him) but when times got tough they reduced my hours and kept him.

Advice to Management

Keep good employees and quit showing loyalties to those who are detrimental to your business! General managers and SCM's need to have ability to choose who they can keep when the economy dictates that they must lay someone off.