Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

www.applied.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

Good for building experience and knowledge base, but not for advancing in career.

Former Employee - CSSR
Former Employee - CSSR

I worked at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Learning new products, good relationship with coworkers and customers. Many opportunities for training.

Cons

Initiative and knowledge is not valued. People are protected simply becuase fo seniority. I knew more about the products in 5 years than a 20 year veteran (and there were and still are constant complaints about him) but when times got tough they reduced my hours and kept him.

Keep good employees and quit showing loyalties to those who are detrimental to your business! General managers and SCM's need to have ability to choose who they can keep when the economy dictates that they must lay someone off.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) (View Most Recent)

Just Another Job

I have been working at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

Pros

Diversified Supplier with new acquisitions.

Cons

No opportunity for growth or to acheive assigned goals.

Pay employess their TRUE worth

Intern

Current Employee - Corporate Communications in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Corporate Communications in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

Pros

Great environment and great company to work for. Everyone around the office wants to help you learn about the corporate world.

Cons

The work for my specific department was tedious at times. When I did finish things rather quickly, they did not have other things line up for me to do.