Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

www.applied.com

Good company being damaged by new management style.

General Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat knowledge base in the experienced personnel. Personnel are very professional and always willing to help others and always do their best for the customers.

ConsLosing good people at an astonishing pace. Hourly personnel struggle to complete their tasks in the 8 hour day. Salaried people are expected to complete all non selling activities on their own time including SAP training. Vendor training is now expected to be completed after 5PM. The Home/Work balance is no more.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your Sellers, Inside and Outside. Customers are not happy with the diminishing resources in the branches.

Excellent

CSSR (Former Employee) Miami, FL

I worked at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits after only one month of service, great compensation if they have to let you go for reasons like Branch closing. Excellent computer… Cons: As per my own experience if they have to close a branch the will give you a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep good Employees and get rid of the bad ones… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Solid company with room for advancement.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)

Pros: Excellent training programs and fringe benefits Cons: Branch managers not always qualified to be in their positions. Advice to Senior Management: Upper management sold spend more time in branch locations. More
There are newer reviews on Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland).

Worked for Applied Industrial Technologies (Cleveland)? Contribute to the Community!