There are newer employer reviews for Applied Information Sciences

An excellent Microsoft Technologies company with superior management.

Former Employee - Senior Program Manager
Former Employee - Senior Program Manager

Pros

Provides exceptional opportunities to learn various Microsoft Technologies. In addition, provides professional environment and opportunities to grow in leadership and management.

Cons

Company attempted to expand in the Houston marketplace without a well defined long term marketing plan. Loss of major account during economic recession resulted in significant staff reductions.

Other Employee Reviews for Applied Information Sciences

Solid Company with Strong Technical Team and Involved Management

I have been working at Applied Information Sciences full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Some of the sharpest technical folks in the industry - frequently relied upon by Microsoft product teams for assistance and advice. Successful recruiting and marketing staff able to recruit strong talent and find long-term projects.

Cons

Sometimes projects are too long - although management is willing to shift staff to other teams when possible.

Advice to Management

No advice.

Applied Information Sciences Response

Aug 4, 2015 – Director

Thanks for your comments! We are working hard as we gear up for technical innovations and the future IT market. We want to continue to make investments and bolster our talent and our open to ... More

Awesome place - full of world-class talent

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reston, VA

I have been working at Applied Information Sciences full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They invest heavily in their employees, provide a wonderful culture. Management is great. Everyone I have dealt with in the company from HR to Help desk, to the president are wonderful professionals.

Cons

It's really hard to find one, although if I had to it would be this - with so many bright, talented world-class people working for the company, it can make a person feel insecure in their own knowledge and talents.

Applied Information Sciences Response

Aug 19, 2015 – Director

Thanks for your comments! The success of our employees is of vital importance and we want to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to excel. Please speak up or reach out if there is something ... More