Applied Information Sciences
www.appliedis.com Reston, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Broken promises and unfulfilled potentials due to lack of leadership.

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsOut of the half dozen former employees I know none would ever consider AIS as an employer, partner or client. They have some bright people there but they are all burned out by terrible program managers and executives.

ConsThe main problem is that The "leaders" are self serving egotistical amateurs. The executives don't know how to correct this and this has created a very hostile working environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook over your staffing. You have a lot of incompetent people willing to destroy all your hard work

Excellent company working on cutting edge of Microsoft technologies

Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Applied Information Sciences full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people to work with! Cons: Not as much emphasis on processes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you do not know where you stand with the company until your review this is the place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at Applied Information Sciences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent colleagues who are enthusiastic about the technology they work… Cons: Management is very poor at communicating employee feedback. You will have no idea where you stand with the company until… Advice to Senior Management: Give feedback more often to your employees so they know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Applied Information Sciences.

Worked for Applied Information Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Applied Information Sciences – Why Work for Us?

About Us AIS is a privately held, technical services company headquartered in Reston, Virginia with offices in Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas and India. AIS employs more than 400 people and realizes more than… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Applied Information Sciences reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Applied Information Sciences CEO Fred Elleman. All reviews posted anonymously by Applied Information Sciences employees.