Applied Materials

www.appliedmaterials.com

Great company to work for ...if you are in a low cost region.

Engineering Technician (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGreat mobility within, internal job transfers are a great way to succeed. Benefits are still better than usual although some have been pared significantly over the last decade. A great chance to see some of the most interesting technology.

ConsLack of ethics, now more than ever focused on money rather than honesty. No job security whatsoever; lay-offs and benefit paring are very common and happen routinely. Routinely paring American workers and replacing them with low cost region folks.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire less managers and rediscover the benefits of partnering with your employees rather than treating them like numbers. Your people are your best asset.

Process engineer

Process Engineer (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Applied Materials full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Big company and has lots of infrastructure Cons: Lots of politics and beuracrasy Advice to Senior Management: Improve employee moral No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was a great experience to work in Applied Materials

Process Engineer (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Applied Materials full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Can learn the most advantage technology in terms of process and… Cons: The percentage of customer technology support travel is a little high.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Applied Materials.

Worked for Applied Materials? Contribute to the Community!