Applied Materials

www.appliedmaterials.com

Going downhill unless you're an engineer and/or a Sr. Manager and above... even that is questionable.

Finance Analyst (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsBecause of constant turnover, positions seem readily available. They offer rotation if you find yourself in an undesirable position. Hight potential if you move to California.

ConsVery flat Finance organization, compensation awards just got taken away making morale lowe. GIS department is horrible to work with. The systems are antiquated and the solution is to burden the employees with busy work.

Advice to Senior ManagementTaking away employee stock grants was a big miss. Competition for work force in our profession is not industry specific. Those that can leave will.

Process Engineer in AMAT

Senior Process Engineer (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Applied Materials full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: More processes stages can reach when you work in different… Cons: Unfair things everywhere, Not care engineers who is working in… Advice to Senior Management: Back to old time manager and engineer should be in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

While once a great company to work in the atmosphere became a hostile work place with quarterly lay-offs.

Senior Director (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Applied Materials for more than 10 years

Pros: Generally, there are great people. If you are in the… Cons: At this point unless you are an engineer or in sales, there is no consideration given to you as an… Advice to Senior Management: The company needs to move back to the place where… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Applied Materials.

Worked for Applied Materials? Contribute to the Community!