Applied Predictive Technologies

www.predictivetechnologies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Applied Predictive Technologies

Better than I could have known

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Applied Predictive Technologies full-time

Pros

Great community of super smart people who are not self-important. Accessible execs who care about individuals.

Cons

Long hours that could be addressed with more thoughtful commitments by upper management

Think about staffing: how can people who work well together work together more often?

75 Other Employee Reviews for Applied Predictive Technologies (View Most Recent)

At no other company could I have learned as much or been given as much responsibility than I have at APT.

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Applied Predictive Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

From the first day you are actively involved in client engagements and contributing to client facing work. Every day comes with new and exciting business questions and challenges, which keeps the work extremely interesting and rewarding. Additionally, despite APT's rapid growth over the past few years, we have dedicated ourselves to retaining the small firm start-up culture. We routinely have company events and happy hours, and maintain a youthful culture where people routinely spend time together outside of work.

In short, the work is interesting, engaging, and challenging and you actually enjoy spending time with and getting to know your co-workers. Plus the game room and free food don't hurt either!

Cons

Depending on your role, you may work longer hours.

N/A

I've learned a lot and have greatly enjoyed working for APT

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Applied Predictive Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The work environment is second-to-none. The people are intelligent, kind, slightly nerdy, and fun loving. The work itself is challenging, but rewarding, and APT doesn't hesitate to promote good work.

Cons

APT is stilll not a household name, but hopefully it will be one day!

Keep the culture, continue to reward excellence!

There are newer employer reviews for Applied Predictive Technologies