Applied Predictive Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Applied Predictive Technologies

Awesome!

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Applied Predictive Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is great; smart, motivated colleagues make for a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Teams are well organized and agile. Recruiting is top-notch.

Cons

Senior management apparently prefers stocking the fridge with Pepsi instead of Coke. Employees should have the right to choose which unhealthy beverage to drink.

Keep up the great work! Continue holding the firm updates; they're really useful!

63 Other Employee Reviews for Applied Predictive Technologies (View Most Recent)

Awesome company/great management/wicked smaht co-workers

Current Employee - Engagement Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

-Rapidly growing company in burgeoning industry (analytics as a service)
    -Get to work with a broad variety of companies on almost any business decision a company can make
    -People are all great to work with/strong company culture
    -APT is small enough that you can josh the CEO/MD etc
    -Relatedly, APT is young enough that roles/processes are still in flux, and you having just started can actually improve the company/pick what hat you wear

Cons

-APT name is a mouthful
    -There are too many ways to explain what we do
    -APT is young and roles are still settling, for those who want clear rules/exactingly defined tasks... this may not be optimal
    -Have not hired a lot of ancillary staff (campus recruiters for example) so come fall, we put on our recruiting hats (I like this - great meeting all these folks)

Keep it up!

A great place to start and grow your career with talented coworkers and interesting problems to solve!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Applied Predictive Technologies full-time

Pros

You get a chance to work in a wide variety of industries solving all sorts of interesting problems, and interact with senior management frequently both within APT and at your clients in a very short amount of time.

APT is a very flat company, with as little bureaucracy as possible

Cons

The work can be a bit cyclical in nature, as there are really busy periods followed by lulls depending on the stages of the project.

Continue to maintain the close-knit, bureaucracy culture even as we grow in size

There are newer employer reviews for Applied Predictive Technologies

Worked for Applied Predictive Technologies? Contribute to the Community!