Applied Systems

www.appliedsystems.com

Motivating me to do my best.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI've just completed my first month at Applied Systems and have never experienced a better work environment in my life. Everyone is both motivated and supportive in what they do and everyone is extremely organized.

My higher ups treat me with respect and do not doubt my abilities, despite my young age and are always willing to put their crucial projects in my hands. The benefits and pay are amazing and I feel extremely lucky to be here.

ConsHonestly, the only con I can think of is the continuity issues with the previous branding, but all of that is being addressed currently.

Advice to Senior ManagementReach out to your employees and get them to review this company. I'm sure you will receive more positive feedback than what is currently on this page. These reviews are a bit over-critical and do not properly reflect the true nature of this company.

If they could pay less, they would.

I have been working at Applied Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I like the people I work with a lot, and… Cons: I'm a professional with an advanced degree, have taken on the work of one, sometimes two other people in my few years here, and still… Advice to Senior Management: Reward extra effort, don't make it the baseline; when extra is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start

Quality Analyst (Former Employee) University Park, IL

I worked at Applied Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people are great! Be open and you'll get along… Cons: Low and inconsistent pay. You may start at the same time as someone with the same experience but make between… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to personally thank your employees. Set standard salaries for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Applied Systems.

Worked for Applied Systems? Contribute to the Community!