There are newer employer reviews for Applied Underwriters

WTF?

I have been working at Applied Underwriters

Pros

I look at these reviews and wonder if these people work for the same company as me! I've worked at Applied for 5 years and they run a tight ship, but it's WORK not PLAY, people!!! The office is totally hi-tech and nice. the people I work with are nice and I've made a lot of friends through work. My boss is smart and fair and the work is interesting - all good things in a job.

Cons

More PTO!!! Two weeks is not enough.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Applied Underwriters (View Most Recent)

A great place to work if you want to make a lot of money

Current Employee - Marketing Representative
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative

I have been working at Applied Underwriters

Pros

I have been with Applied Underwriters for 6 years and plan on staying as long as they will have me. I started as an entry level clerk and have benefitted from multiple promotions during my time at the company. I find that in my current position I am making more money then friends of mine in similar sales jobs. Additionally, I am not requited to work weekends or late nights. I find that I rarely put in more then 45 to 50 hours a week. A lot of my friends in sales jobs have their cell phones ringing all day and night. The insurance industry is growing and there is a lot to learn at Applied that will serve me her and at future jobs. The benefits package is also great. They cover 100% of my medical and all of my doctors are in network.

Cons

I can’t really complain about much. They have lived up to my expectations and more. Good pay, benefits and community.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to being in your ranks one day. I enjoy working for you.

Applied Underwriters could be a great company without the smug leadership of the CEO

I worked at Applied Underwriters

Pros

Great employees, great benifits and pay

Cons

Horrible Top leadership. Only in it fore a quick buck and don't care anything about clients or customers.

Let Berkshire run it.

There are newer employer reviews for Applied Underwriters

Worked for Applied Underwriters? Contribute to the Community!