Appriss

www.appriss.com

Their heart is in the right place, but ....

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsGreat place to learn new things, most coworkers where fun people to work with. With the constant shifting of tasks you're never doing the same thing for long. Extremely flexible with work hours and promotes a balance of work/family. Nice offices, fun environment, great location and great benefits.

ConsI understand all companies are in it to make a buck, but they constantly promoted how they were there to support victims and their families, but at the end of the day it was the all mighty dollar that was their drive. There was no cross talk between departments OR people in the same department. Most of my co-workers had no ambition to assist me as a new hire to learn the environment and ultimately I left because of that lack of communication between co-workers, middle management and lack of projects to keep me busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementTear down the walls, stop filing people away from each other in tiny offices and adopt an "open air' environment. I know it's cool to have lots of managers and project managers, but focus on the work, not the process, and focus on the community, not just your pocket book.

Great values, OK pay, lack of internal communication (like everywhere else)

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

I have been working at Appriss

Pros: Coworkers and boss are smart and fun; HR Dept dedicated to making Appriss the best place to work. I really look forward to… Cons: Pay is only OK, not enough to live on No idea what's happening in other departments Growing and reorganizing so… Advice to Senior Management: Need to force ways for senior management to keep in touch with the front line troops; past efforts like the free fruit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best place I have ever worked

Account Manager (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

I have been working at Appriss

Pros: Appriss truly cares about its employees and is proud of the work we do to assist victims and law enforcement. The culture is relaxed and… Cons: The company is growing quite fast, which is a challenge… Advice to Senior Management: Focus a bit more on in-depth training. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Appriss.

Worked for Appriss? Contribute to the Community!