There are newer employer reviews for Appriss

Refreshing and Open- Everything they Claimed in the Interview

Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager  in  Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Appriss full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture
-Benefits (free Healthcare and flexibility to work from home!)
-Transparency within all levels of the org.
-Challenging work
-Meaningful contribution to society
-Good Compensation

Cons

The onboarding process has been a bit intimidating. The sheer number of internal systems that you have to be able to navigate is overwhelming- let alone the intricacies of each client. It takes a long time (from what I have heard) to overcome the learning curve.

Continue to reward your employees and invest more in our resources. The workload across the organization seems to be at capacity.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Appriss (View Most Recent)

Too many changes in less than a year = great loss of current workforce

I have been working at Appriss full-time for less than a year

Pros

Insurance benefits are great. Flexible work schedules is great to balance work/family.

Cons

Constant reorganizations, drastic changes to benefits/salary within less than a year, great loss of current workforce due to all the changes, do not promote from within, no raises, and under pay compared to other companies in the same industry.

I am not very optimistic about the outlook for the company. With the great mass exit of seasoned employees, the struggle to replace them, and all the massive culture/benefits/salary changes has caused very low moral within the remaining workforce. I would not be surprised if a great number of the remaining workforce is not seeking other opportunities.

Appriss Response

Sep 7, 2013Vice President of Human Resources

Appriss has filled 40% of our openings in the last year through internal transfers. Employees are given priority in the interviewing process and considered first before recruiting for external ... More

Culture is changing

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Appriss full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Appriss is still a great place to work, but the whole culture has changed from being victim-focused and caring about the safety of the community to commercialism and profit.

Cons

There are constant reorganizations and the leaders who had compassion and cared about the employees are gone.

I understand that companies have to be profitable, but they don't have to be hard-hearted.

Appriss Response

Sep 5, 2013Vice President of Human Resources

Yes, our culture is changing towards a performance based and goal driven organization. Our product lines have expanded due the the ongoing innovation at Appriss. As we add more products, the ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Appriss

Worked for Appriss? Contribute to the Community!