Apptera

www.apptera.com

complete lack of focus/direction

Manager (Former Employee) San Bruno, CA

ProsI honestly cannot think of any upsides to working there. I suppose that, under the right circumstances, a smaller organization could afford individuals an opportunity to make a difference (but that's a stretch).

ConsFrom what I can ascertain, the company has a history of getting into a particular area of focus where it underachieves and/or arrives too late to be considered a legitimate player in the market. Once they concede a measure of failure (of little to no fault of the rank-and-file employees), they RIF the organization and try to reinvent themselves as something else where they might achieve minor success before repeating the cycle.

Advice to Senior Managementidentify the drivers of repeated failure at the upper management level

Apptera is a company in definition

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Bruno, CA

I worked at Apptera

Pros: Can have an impact. They need creative thinkers Cons: The companies financial stability. The management team is difficult… Advice to Senior Management: They need to work on a viable business strategy for… More
There are newer reviews on Apptera.

Worked for Apptera? Contribute to the Community!