Apptio

There are newer employer reviews for Apptio

A Young Company with Great Potential

Current Employee - Consultant in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Apptio full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The firm consist of brilliant people and support one's success within and the Apptio name is able to establish a big footprint among major companies all around the globe. There are definitely plenty of opportunities that one can make for oneself with plenty of room for advancement.

Cons

Because the firm is fairly young, it is to be expected that not all programs to promote a clear career path are in place. However, upper management is working to remedy this small challenge very soon.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Apptio (View Most Recent)

Incredible company. Incredible colleagues. Fantastic culture.

Former Employee - Marketing in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Marketing in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Apptio full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company gets it. They challenge their employees. They provide great opportunities to grow careers. And they provide the resources to accomplish and exceed goals. This is a company I'd work for again in the future at the drop of a hat. If my start-up doesn't explode - I will most likely be looking to rejoin this team superstars.

Cons

There isn't much downside with this company. If you are an "A" player who wants to work with a team of "A" players who all want to conquer the world - it's the right place for you. If working hard, setting challenging goals - and being accountable are not on the top of your things to do list - well, they probably don't want you and they won't keep you.

Continue to be transparent with employees and continue to develop the next tier of leadership. It unifies the company and although not perfect, certainly helps with cross-functional collaboration.

"Glass Half Empty" Is A Wonderful Thing!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Apptio

Pros

Apptio's software and technology business management vision changes our customers' lives. For CIOs this means that they can finally run IT like a business (showing the business the value that IT provides) and for IT analysts it means that they can empower actionable decision making (accelerating behavioral change).

This means that employees are driven and passionate about what we do and where we are going. We live by our core values and are motivated by the impact we are having on the market. We practice a "glass half empty" approach every day... how can we continuously improve? how can we get the desired results? how can we make our customers more successful so that Apptio in turn is.

Cons

Our core values and our intensity are not for everyone. If you need constant prodding and continuous positive affirmations, Apptio is not for you.

The leadership team is strong and is doing an amazing job scaling out the company under massive growth. Stay the course with communicating with transparency (another core value) and driving customers success. It makes me proud to be part of a winning organization!

There are newer employer reviews for Apptio