Apria Healthcare
www.apria.com Lake Forest, CA 5000+ Employees

Favoritism

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I worked at Apria Healthcare full-time for less than a year

ProsNone everyday was a gamble, if you were not in the click you never new what you were in store for.

ConsPromises by management in hopes to keep employees, promotion for non experienced staff, low wages, favoritism, rules do not apply to all employees, revolving door with staff, long hours that are not appreciated, team leaders whom have no sense of people skills and lack of professionalism. Management should not discuss employees issues with other staff or management.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not hold skilled and qualified employees back just to keep a body in positions, open positions should be posted and anyone whom is interested should have same opportunity to apply. Listen to employees suggestions this may help keep staff and eliminate revolving door. Confidentiality among employee and management needs addressed .

Highly Unorganized, Lack of Actual Training Program, Ridiculous Hours, Broken Promises

Delivery Technician (Current Employee)
Richland Hills, TX

I have been working at Apria Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay is really impressive, and if you like being… Cons: Need an actual training program, especially for future employees without prior DME experience ( i am a delivery technician, and I received 2 days of… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people to distrubute workload evenly, and please discipline… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid Apria

Senior Analyst (Former Employee)
Lake Forest, CA

I worked at Apria Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Their paychecks always cleared and the place was clean. Cons: Toxic culture, toxic work environment. Cliquish, vindictive managers. Advice to Senior Management: Grow up and learn to respect the employees that make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Apria Healthcare.

Worked for Apria Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apria Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apria Healthcare CEO Dan Starck. All reviews posted anonymously by Apria Healthcare employees.