Apria Healthcare
www.apria.com Lake Forest, CA 5000+ Employees

Land of Haves and Have Nots

Analyst (Former Employee)
Lake Forest, CA

ProsGreat colleagues. PTO for below manager level positions.

ConsAt every corner cuts employee benefits. Zero respect for employees and their lives. Constant state of chaos. Too much change in direction too often. Too much change in management. Expects the world from employees with zero reward. Lack of planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide your employees with same benefits as you do yourselves. Take your blinders off. Respect your employees. Invest in them. Plan better and focus on execution.

50/50

Senior Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Apria Healthcare part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: A patient satisfaction driven company. Cons: Not enough continued training for all indivduals whether job specific… Advice to Senior Management: Allow ALL employees continue to learn how to handle ALL aspects of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Apria is a great organization but the competitive bidding process has lead to almost no profitability presently.

Senior Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Apria Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The middle and upper level management as well well as… Cons: They do require a pound of flesh from the work… Advice to Senior Management: Hold onto your best people and give them an opportunity to stay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Apria Healthcare.

Worked for Apria Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apria Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apria Healthcare CEO Dan Starck. All reviews posted anonymously by Apria Healthcare employees.