There are newer employer reviews for Apriva ISS

Stinks if you aren't part of the "in crowd"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Apriva ISS

Pros

high-tech; new and interesting projects and products. Small company without red tape. Great benefits package; work-life balance is very good.

Cons

Lousy senior management team. Lack any semblance of organization -- everything is chaotic and done by the seat of their pants. They never do thorough analysis before jumping into new lines of business.

Sell to Google while you can. Let the seasoned employees that you hire do their jobs. Improve communication to the team.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Apriva ISS (View Most Recent)

This is for Apriva POS - tremendous opportunity to do more exciting things if we can just FOCUS on the right initiatives

Current Employee - Information Technology in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Information Technology in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Apriva ISS full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very low level of politics. Not many of layers of leadership so you can talk to the senior most people fairly easily, Can make an impact instantly if you take the initiative. Cool technology. Prime acquisition target. Competitive base salary and healthcare benefits. Recent leadership changes/additions have been tremendous. Still some work to do in regards to letting consistent under performers go.

Cons

Although it has gotten better than it used to be, still way more work than we have people for. We seem to be unable to say no to sales opportunities so we end up spreading ourselves too think/ Need to focus and nail projects that contribute to our growth plans. That may mean shutting down projects/products that have been around awhile, but it will be for the best in the end.

Need ro provide a consistent incentive plan of some sort for the employees. No Bonuses. No 401k match. This just isn't competitive. Also - be more visible and communicate more with the employees. Need more opportunities to socialize a bit and get to know each other better.

Great team with exciting products.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Apriva ISS full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Engineering team bright and fun to work with.

Cons

Projects were not always avaliable.

There are newer employer reviews for Apriva ISS