Aptima
www.aptima.com Woburn, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Excellent place to work

Research Engineer (Former Employee)
Woburn, MA

ProsGreat culture and values. Great company to learn new stuff. Although it has a formal hierarchical organization, most employees can manage projects and therefore in reality it provides a matrix organization.

The company is very well managed and it has the right amount of structured processes.

ConsAlthough there are many opportunities to grow internally, real internal promotions are hard. From the perspective of an individual this can be see as a con, but is a reflection of the low employee rotation, meaning that employees are happy and not looking to move elsewhere.

Innovation

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Aptima full-time

Pros: Everyone is passionate about their work Cool projects in training/performance optimization, robotics/ai, analytics, etc -… Cons: Dealing with remoteness between offices / separated team members ,… Advice to Senior Management: Thanks Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's like numerous startups in one

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Woburn, MA

I have been working at Aptima full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of independent, driven individuals; Interesting projects and problems; Great… Cons: Lots of work (though no unpaid overtime, no required overtime),… Advice to Senior Management: keep listening to your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aptima.

Worked for Aptima? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aptima reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aptima CEO Daniel Serfaty. All reviews posted anonymously by Aptima employees.