There are newer employer reviews for Apttus

there are worse places to work

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Apttus full-time for less than a year

Pros

decent technology, and some relevant domain expertise

Cons

too many to list, poor management, weak service team, no sales engineering support.

listen, care and discover your values

42 Other Employee Reviews for Apttus (View Most Recent)

Great Company. Amazing opportunity.

Current Employee - Sales Engineer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Apttus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Explosive growth, stellar product suite, extremely competitive in the domains of CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote), CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) and Revenue Management, major SaaS player in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
         As someone frustrated by red tape and slow-moving, uninspiring company culture, my position at Apttus has quickly become my dream job. If you want to your ideas and initiatives to have an immediate impact, Apttus is a great place to work. The result of rapid growth is the creation of opportunity-to lead, to learn, to create and to have a direct, measurable impact on the success of the company. This is the only company I've ever worked for that invests heavily in training (6-7 weeks for many), but also provides a great deal of autonomy thereafter.
         Members of the executive team (CEO, President, SVP Sales, CMO) would often visit with and speak to new hires during training. The SVP of Sales actually dropped in on a practice demo I was giving to observe and provide feeback. Coming in with 8 years of experience in financial services and enterprise software, I'm very happy with the company and my role as a Sales Engineer.

Cons

No glaring downsides observed at this point.

Fast-moving startup. Great first job

Current Employee - Contract Administrator  in  Bozeman, MT
    Current Employee - Contract Administrator in Bozeman, MT

I have been working at Apttus as an intern for less than a year

Pros

It's not typical intern busywork. I was thrown into real projects that have meaning right after starting. I can't imagine what I would be doing career-wise if I hadn't gotten the relevant experience I've gotten here so far.

Cons

There isn't a 401k match program at this point. Sometimes there can be a lot of confusion since there aren't a ton of well-defined processes in place.

Don't forget the people that make the company go. You do a great job right now, but don't lose that spirit.

There are newer employer reviews for Apttus

Worked for Apttus? Contribute to the Community!